Reaching Beyond Today
The Thrive Regional Partnership Capital Campaign
The Thrive Regional Partnership depends on corporate, private and nonprofit donors to support our mission and the ongoing programs that advance the regional vision of educated people with good jobs living in a great place.
The Thrive Regional Partnership, Inc. is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3). All contributions are tax-deductable.
To pay by invoice and check, please contact:
President | CEO
Your donation will fund:
- Active collaboration on the issues facing the region now and in the future.
- Innovative programs that empower local communities to act on a regional vision.
- Advocacy for best practices that offer long-term solutions for our region’s growth.
- Communications and outreach to spark diverse interests in working towards common goals.
- Long-term balanced approaches that ensure the prosperity of the region’s people and unique natural treasures.
The Thrive Regional Partnership's Core Values
- Stewardship: Stewardship drives our organization. We are trusted stewards of time, resources, and the region’s shared vision.
- Quality: The quality of our work reflects the quality of our organization and the region’s aspirations.
- Empowerment: Through the work we do, the opportunities we provide, and the connections we make, our organization will galvanize local communities around a regional vision.
- Results-Oriented: Our focus is on achieving measurable outcomes based on clear, strategic goals.
- Inclusiveness: We encompass the goals and desires of the entire 16-county region and will work towards prosperity for all.